Billie Paea - Dziah Gymwear and Apparel
- Chief Executive Officer at Dziah Gear
- Project Manager at Train with Dziah Fitness
- Studied Performing arts at Auckland University of Technology
- Went to Wesley College, Auckland
- Lives in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
In 2016 Billie won the Lightweight Bodybuilding Class and then the Overall Musclemania Australia Competition.
With a background as a Professional Sportsman, Acclaimed Dance Instructor, Natural Body Building Champion and Personal Fitness Trainer, Billie knows all too well the needs of Athletes when it comes to training and performing at their best.
As a result, he designed a clothing line that is not only functional but meets the needs of those looking for some individual style in their apparel.
Billie who is of Niuean descent and grew up in New Zealand is now based in Canberra as a Personal Trainer. Billie also represented Niue at 3 Commonwealth Games and Pacific Games as a 100m sprinter.
His journey into the world of Bodybuilding was inspired by his Dad who also had a great physique and owned a gym in the 1980’s. Billie admired the likes of Arnold and Franco Columbo.
- Fitness fashion comfortable clothing - all year round
- Sleeveless tees
- Caps / Beanies